Load and unload trucks; deliver items received to various departments; drive forklift.
Maintain inventory and other accountability records as listed below. Strong math and record-keeping skills required
- Load and unload shipping and delivery trucks/vehicles.
- Weigh containers/drums of materials when as needed.
- Deliver items received to various departments.
- Operate multiple types of forklifts and handtrucks.
- Maintain inventory Records.
- Correctly label drums/containers.
- Complete/process bills of lading and delivery receipts.
- Attach documentation to drums/containers (e.g., Certificate of Analysis, SDS) for shipment
- Keep work areas clean.
- Communicate with co-workers, managers, customers, vendors, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Enter data in inventory and logistics software programs as needed.
- Abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions.
- Follow all Safety rules and wear appropriate PPE.
- Assist with inventories and pick/pull shipments and raw materials.
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)