Assist in internal production planning and system support functions for operations and ensuring that accurate information/batch sheets/labels are delivered to production floor in a timely manner. The role will include issuing batch sheets, requesting inventory cycle counts, performing Enterprise Resource Planning System (ERP) transactions to ensure inventory integrity is maintained, high level internal communications, verifying daily schedule is met, and team cross training.
- Work with multiple ERP systems to perform required system function
- Timely issue batch sheets based on master schedule to meet production needs.
- Ensure all batch sheets closed accurately within 24 hours of production completion and batch sheets scanned into electronic database within 24 hours of completion.
- Identify raw materials with inventory issues prior to start production and request cycle counts to verify and correct
- Monitor/Track/Reduce production downtime due to raw material and/or production planning complications to less than 2 hours per month (0.002%)
- Communicate with Customer Service and the Technical team, regarding any issues or improvement opportunities.
- Maintain multiple action registers/communication logs
- Perform multiple roles and various duties/projects as assigned by facility management team
- Assist with all inventories and help identify weaknesses or challenges to prevent delays in manufacturing
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED).