A new potential customer approached Ortec to try and scale up a new to the world solution acrylic polymer that would be used in the Personal Care Hygiene market. The polymer would be made in solvent and then a second step would be needed to remove the solvent and replace with water. The Polymer would be triggerable meaning that it would have certain properties in one chemical environment and different properties in a different specific chemical environment.
- To support and assist the Credit Control Team.
- Assist in the preparation of the fortnightly invoice runs and also the monthly statement runs
- Updating clients with changes to their client accounts
- To assist with month end close procedure and aging
- Ensure that all correspondence in the form of standard letters and forms
- Write up and posting of Daily receipts, to include all cheque payments and bank transfers.
- Preparation of paperwork relating to new account application forms
- To contact companies for Trade References relating to new account applications
- To provide flexible cover to the credit control team and manage queries
- To assist and produce ad-hoc reports as required • Reception covers as required
- Previous experience in an accounts / credit control department essential
- Strong administration experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with deadlines with a high level of accuracy essential
- Team player
- Fluency in English (written & spoken) is essential