Produce chemical blends/products according to customer specifications and schedule.
- Monitor product quality to ensure compliance to standards and specifications
- Provide technical support and assistance to chemists and engineers.
- Maintain and clean instruments and equipment.
- Prepare chemical solutions for products and processes following standardized formulas, or create experimental formulas.
- Maintain and clean instruments and equipment, as needed.
- Accurately document with batch record, graphs, and charts to record results.
- Assist with inventory of materials to maintain supplies.
- Develop and conduct programs of sampling and analysis to maintain quality standards of raw materials, chemical intermediates, and products.
- Direct or monitor other workers producing chemical products.
- Don safety equipment and to follow instructions for evacuating in case of fire or chemical emergency.
- Abide by all Company and OSHA safety standards set for work areas.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED).
- Computer Skills – PLC, Basic word-processing skills; MS Word, Excel