Load and unload trucks; pick and stage materials in bags, pails, drums, totes; drive forklift. Maintain inventory and other accountability records as listed below. Strong math and record-keeping skills required.
- Review and provide input for daily staging notes (Morning and Evening), Adjust as needed based on raw material (RM) and schedule changes.
- Help track just in time or late RM deliveries. Communicate any issues immediately to allow for schedule changes.
- Complete staging pick sheets, and be sure all information is present, timely, and accurate delivery of raw materials
- Work as part of team. Work well with others, demonstrate flexibility, and ability to multitask.
- Operate internal box truck for deliveries of raw material to production site
- Cycle counts for rows or RM throughout the month. Base counts on usage or risk to schedule and customer inventory requirements.
- Help conduct monthly and customer inventory counts.
- Keep locations for RM up to date by accurately documenting picked and returned materials.
- Review return rows to keep or send back RM as needed. Manage staging rows to ensure RM is returned once done. Document return raws on staging pick sheet.
- As we receive RM, help to define need by location and scheduling requirements.
- Assist with Weekly RM & container check sheet to include trailer count and filter bags.
- Warehouse housekeeping
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED).