Lead maintenance team to perform highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predicative and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site business goals and objectives.
- Organize workflow and ensure that team members understand their duties or tasks.
- Monitor department productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching.
- Meet with Plant Engineer to establish and monitor operational and facility needs and projects.
- Establish goals for performance and project deadlines that align with the company’s vision and needs.
- Constantly ensure maintenance employees adhere to all safety procedures, including permit completion.
- Detail planning of projects/assignments (tools, materials, supplies, scheduling).
- Complete administrative duties (time, attendance and training records, corrective and disciplinary actions).
- Track progress of projects/assignments and make regular reports to Plant Engineer.
- Constantly monitor inventories of spare parts, supplies and tools consumed through the maintenance area.
- Assist with ordering parts, materials and supplies.
- Constantly monitor needs throughout the facility and make suggestions for improvements.
- Monitor and improve preventative and predictive maintenance programs.
- Oversee training and progression of new team members.
- Input data into Excel, Manager Plus and other data base structures as instructed.
- Work closely with engineers, chemists, operators, supervisors and contractors as required.
- Lead by example: safety awareness, highly productive, pleasant attitude, selfless ambition.
- This job requires a hands-on working team member.
- Must be able to carry on call phone during rotation
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED).
- Computer Skills – MS Word, Excel, Power Point