Assist in developing plans and conducting audits to ensure organization meets and maintains established Quality Assurance standards. Ensure compliance with all applicable governmental/state/company regulations.
- Approve all produced materials for conformance with established specifications
- Maintain electronic databases for Quality objective tracking.
- Implement methods and procedures for disposition of non-conforming material and assess cost and responsibility.
- Conduct internal ISO audits
- Abide by all applicable Quality, and regulatory standards set for work areas
- Serve as Document Control Coordinator
- Maintain manufacturing records and customer external documents
- Regularly communicate quality objective statistics to management and all employees
- Conduct Quality Investigation of returned products, customer complaints, and non-conformances
- Ensure corrective actions resulting from quality non-conformances are document and completed
- Assist with Customer Quality audits
- Assist with regulatory inspections/registrations
- Assist with supplier certification
- Assist with employee Quality training
- Quality certification from an accredited college